5-13-2023 Saturday Live Chat

Captains Log Stardate 51323, Most, actually all the PNF residents have opted to not....remain on board this flight.
I will be flying solo, with my 7 week black Kitten "Biscuit" at the co-pilot helm......

God help us.

Biscuit...had me up at 6 am. Due to this, my eyes.....are Bloodshot....and they burn.

Cut the grass today, edge, weedeat, also cut new neighbors yard....I should surely get

"Neighbor of the year" for sure!

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: garnetsilver
Something strange happened 2 nights ago, the day we got Biscuit.

I did a quick, meditation, past life. I was on a a WWII Bomber over the ocean, there were men on the plane with me wearing brown uniforms. We were approaching Europe, France I believe. The plane was very loud. There was alot of activity goin on around me.

Side note; I had been drinking a little Vodka. -should never have gone in....under the influence....

I came out, went to the back bedroom where my wife and Biscuit was and he Hissed... at me !!! I couldn't believe it.
I went to pet him and he hissed at me again. He looked at me as if I was literally someone else. 5 mins later, he did a small hiss and then, we were pals again......

Think he grabbed some of that energy or, I brought someone/thing, back.....

Good Night all. This Flight, has landed.....

Evenin Ya'll ! I just watched the best...movie I've never seen, that came out way back in 1998.

Meet Joe Black.
This is one of my all-time favorites. It is the only movie Prad Pitt did well in my opinion. He looked his best and hadn't had the life sucked out of him yet by Angie.

This is one of my all-time favorites. It is the only movie Prad Pitt did well in my opinion. He looked his best and hadn't had the life sucked out of him yet by Angie.
This movie was fantastic....I wanna watch it again this week....I'm always like.....25 years late on Everything.

No wonder my mom called me..... "Last minute Lonny". :laughing:

Reactions: Lynne
This movie was fantastic....I wanna watch it again this week....I'm always like.....25 years late on Everything.

No wonder my mom called me..... "Last minute Lonny". :laughing:
When we are young, we are busy doing things outside and being with friends, for busy people watching movies comes in second. I missed a lot in my time too. As we age, we catch up on the stuff we can do from a seated position lol. I have seen a lot of movies because my husband loves to go to the cinema. I enjoy sitting for two hours not having to do stuff, and of course popcorn.