5-13-2018 Sunday Live Chat thread

this is said to be the most haunted place in the US.. How many times have you heard that?

Reactions: Charleh
Would there be any interest in me doing a series of posts in the UFO/Aliens thread on my personal list of most/least significant UFO sightings in modern ufology, as as well those I think most overlooked? I figure one every 3-4 days to allow for discussion on the individual cases, should be good for a month or so? Too much?

Also, is there a way here to send a personal message to another forum member?

Thanks
Duke

Would there be any interest in me doing a series of posts in the UFO/Aliens thread on my personal list of most/least significant UFO sightings in modern ufology, as as well those I think most overlooked? I figure one every 3-4 days to allow for discussion on the individual cases, should be good for a month or so? Too much?

Thanks
Duke
Upper right hand corner for pm sorry on a phone right now not used to using it on the forum

Thanks
Duke
Duke, the personal message system is the envelope in the upper right hand corner of your screen.

Please go for it, Duke!

Reactions: Lynne
Mornin everyone! To all the moms, how’s Mother’s Day?
Morning Charleh. Haven’t been here much today. Was busy with my mom today. My poor daughter is having a rain filled vacation in siesta key. She is not happy. Forgot they get Mexico’s rainy season. Hope your wife had a good day.

Reactions: Charleh
Morning Charleh. Haven’t been here much today. Was busy with my mom today. My poor daughter is having a rain filled vacation in siesta key. She is not happy. Forgot they get Mexico’s rainy season. Hope your wife had a good day.
Tried calling my mom today. She didn’t pick up :/