5-11-2023 Thursday Live Chat

Hi Bob! Yup, sad but true. Which is why I remember him as the entertainer he was and leave his personal life be. He sure wasn't a perfect man, but he was one hell of an entertainer.
Yes and none of us are the same person we were in our 20s. We all learn and change. I think he was a good father to his second family.

Lynne, I know you just got back, and Bob just popped in, but dang guys...I'm tired! lol I'm going to head out tonight. Sending love to everyone!

Reactions: DarkMatter
Lynne, I know you just got back, and Bob just popped in, but dang guys...I'm tired! lol I'm going to head out tonight. Sending love to everyone!
Good night to you both. I am heading out too. Have a good night all.

Reactions: DarkMatter and Debi
I think we often see our celebrities as being "ours" like family. Art certainly made us feel like part of his. We forget that they still need some privacy and don't have to share everything. I think Art fought a battle with that line between his radio life and his personal life, which wasn't always pretty.

I always reminded myself that although he was wildly popular, he was still an entertainer, and I didn't have to know everything to
Have a good night!
I pop in and pop out like a mole in a wack-a-mole.

Yes and none of us are the same person we were in our 20s. We all learn and change. I think he was a good father to his second family.
He was to his last family. That I believe.
And to Ramona. Ramona was part of that magic of the Art Bell we all remember. After she passed he changed and was never the same.

He was to his last family. That I believe.
And to Ramona. Ramona was part of that magic of the Art Bell we all remember. After she passed he changed and was never the same.
I totally agree with this Bob, I think she was the magic behind the man for real. I think marrying again at his late age was to have companionship and the kids were part of the package the young wife needed.