5-11-2023 Thursday Live Chat

I did. It's been awhile, but yup!
I was surprised about his early life. Having a wife and two kids before the life we knew him for. I wonder what his kids are doing now. Espicially his latest kids. They must be like 10 and 4 ?

Reactions: Debi
I think we often see our celebrities as being "ours" like family. Art certainly made us feel like part of his. We forget that they still need some privacy and don't have to share everything. I think Art fought a battle with that line between his radio life and his personal life, which wasn't always pretty.

I always reminded myself that although he was wildly popular, he was still an entertainer, and I didn't have to know everything to enjoy the show.

Reactions: Lynne
I was surprised about his early life. Having a wife and two kids before the life we knew him for. I wonder what his kids are doing now. Espicially his latest kids. They must be like 10 and 4 ?
Art’s oldest son grew up hating him and went around talking bad about his father abandoning him, his sister, and their mother.

He told his then wife that he was too young to have a family. He left them.
They didn’t hear from him for years.

Hi Bob! Yup, sad but true. Which is why I remember him as the entertainer he was and leave his personal life be. He sure wasn't a perfect man, but he was one hell of an entertainer.

Reactions: Lynne