5-10-2022 Tuesday Live Chat

Garnet, I had a male white and orange Tabby cat (Speedy) that would pet me on the head, and shake my hand with his paw. But I never saw him stand on his hind legs. It's amazing what they can learn.
We had a cat that would sit on my chest and groom my beard.

• Big Grin
Reactions: Lone Wolf and Debi
Garnet, I had a male white and orange Tabby cat (Speedy) that would pet me on the head, and shake my hand with his paw. But I never saw him stand on his hind legs. It's amazing what they can learn.
Yes, it is amazing. When I had my third cat, Penny, she used to race around in circles when chasing the laser light. After she was re-homed, Zoey started doing the same thing.

An absolutely beautiful sunny day today in Virginia. I had to get the bike out for a long leisurely ride, on and off trail. I also opened the house windows for a bit . I hope that I didn't let too much pollen in.

Just watched Skinwalker Ranch episode. I honestly think this phenomena is sentient and able to sense intention of people. Which leads us to that question: What the heck is it? Because it's not confined to the Ranch itself. It appears to be the busy area for it, but I think it may be only one of many in this world.

Just watched Skinwalker Ranch episode. I honestly think this phenomena is sentient and able to sense intention of people. Which leads us to that question: What the heck is it? Because it's not confined to the Ranch itself. It appears to be the busy area for it, but I think it may be only one of many in this world.
As fascinating as it sounds, I would never go near that place. I watched quite a few episodes and saw that some people developed serious health issues.

Reactions: Selectric