5-1-2019 Wednesday Live Chat Portal

And the rides we go on are like 30 miles one way

Reactions: Debi
Nah it's wild camping there's a place called sqaw valley in Idaho with a huge medow we camp in
Good you have a place to go and that you like. We had the RV for many years. It was like hauling home with you.

Good you have a place to go and that you like. We had the RV for many years. It was like hauling home with you.

I prefer a tent but I get it

I prefer a tent but I get it
Let's just say I hated most of it....lol I live in the middle of nowhere and we drove a 40 foot Class A RV to a campground full of people. I never really saw the sense in it but the guys had fun.

Let's just say I hated most of it....lol I live in the middle of nowhere and we drove a 40 foot Class A RV to a campground full of people. I never really saw the sense in it but the guys had fun.

Well there's a lot of riding during the day and throwing a few back at night we have a good group

Well, lovely people, I'm going to head out tonight. Sending you all love and Bright Blessings and hope to see you tomorrow.
Well there's a lot of riding during the day and throwing a few back at night we have a good group
Let me know what you finally get, hon. I really think this is GREAT you finally get one of your own! I'm excited for you!

Reactions: SyStEm0v3r1dE