4-8-2021 Thursday Live Chat

Good morning everyone.

Well, no serious side effects from shot #2. Had some overnight indigestion but I'm attributing that to the pizza we had for supper and a late-night banana nut muffin that I knew better than to eat but couldn't help it. Mrs. GWU was up briefly this morning before I departed for work, she reported no ill effects as well, though she was still half-asleep.
Looks like we got a free pass on complications. I'll take it.

Happy Friday Eve!

Hey Paul,
Regarding your shirt observations yesterday. How many perfectly clean shirts have you ruined because you can't leave the paints and stains alone?
When you walk by a project and you see a little touch up and decide to do it?
Or moving around greasy tools or emptying fresh grass bags?

Hey Paul,
Regarding your shirt observations yesterday. How many perfectly clean shirts have you ruined because you can't leave the paints and stains alone?
When you walk by a project and you see a little touch up and decide to do it?
Or moving around greasy tools or emptying fresh grass bags?
hey Paint, i think it was WanDs who made the clothing observations yesterday. but i will say that i go through many many many shirts and pants on a regular basis due to paint and stain. theres a reason my wardrobe is 90% black t-shirts and blue jeans. i have aprons in my studio and shop but still seem to ruin just about every thing i wear when im in those areas. shirts being the worse. i always think that this shirt or those shoes will be shop wear but it never works out that way....lol