4-8-2021 Thursday Live Chat

It was and New Orleans and the 9th ward I think got it the absolute worst. Made national news. It was surreal.
That it was.

It's been a light rain here most of the day. Which was good for napping...lol

I've been off and on site today. Still working on getting past a few side effects of the vax. In between, it's been pretty much sleeping. I haven't slept this much in a long time! lol

I took a few days away from not only here, but I was less active on my other forum as well. And it's been a busy two days. But I've got a long weekend this weekend. Glad I decided to take it this time.

Reactions: Debi
I took a few days away from not only here, but I was less active on my other forum as well. And it's been a busy two days. But I've got a long weekend this weekend. Glad I decided to take it this time.
Sometimes you need to change things up in your life. Now, a long weekend sounds like a very good thing!

Hiya, just read back a little bit to get the gist of what's going on. Multitasking as well. Going to cook a thing of pasta.
First day I felt okay from the covid-19 shot. So that was 7 Days of brain fog, aches, and lots of malaise. Took a Benadryl to dry out my head.

Reactions: Debi
Hiya, just read back a little bit to get the gist of what's going on. Multitasking as well. Going to cook a thing of pasta.
First day I felt okay from the covid-19 shot. So that was 7 Days of brain fog, aches, and lots of malaise. Took a Benadryl to dry out my head.
I'm hoping to get through it a bit faster than that! Fingers crossed. I actually am starting to feel a bit better tonight. I'm still tired, so it's gonna be an early night for the Owl tonight for sure.

You cook major amounts! I admire your chef style.

Reactions: Paintman