4-8-2021 Thursday Live Chat

Hiya! You OK down there with all the weather???
We didn't get any here last night but other parts of the state did. There was a reported tornado just across the MS river in Arkansas. We're in for more tomorrow night into Saturday morning.

We didn't get any here last night but other parts of the state did. There was a reported tornado just across the MS river in Arkansas. We're in for more tomorrow night into Saturday morning.
I saw the storm front and we got some of it up here...it was a bit less wild by the time it arrived up north.

I saw the storm front and we got some of it up here...it was a bit less wild by the time it arrived up north.
The same thing seems to happen here. It's just strange. Perhaps a weather phenomena have something to do with it or something else?

The same thing seems to happen here. It's just strange. Perhaps a weather phenomena have something to do with it or something else?
There's a strange thing about how some weather runs. Here we have the 1-70 corridor. Everything either runs above or below that interstate and it's the worst hit area most times for our weather. Kinda weird.

There's a strange thing about how some weather runs. Here we have the 1-70 corridor. Everything either runs above or below that interstate and it's the worst hit area most times for our weather. Kinda weird.
It is. We really have been fortunate, we don't get many if any tornadoes here. And I'll say this and of course we may have one tomorrow night or so. But the last we had may have been about ten years ago where I live. A short lived F3 at the time I think. It destroyed a bank, basically danced across the interstate and shortly dissipated with no loss of life or injury.

It is. We really have been fortunate, we don't get many if any tornadoes here. And I'll say this and of course we may have one tomorrow night or so. But the last we had may have been about ten years ago where I live. A short lived F3 at the time I think. It destroyed a bank, basically danced across the interstate and shortly dissipated with no loss of life or injury.
Read an article today that since there is no El Nino this year they are expecting at least 17 named hurricanes to blow in. Yikes!

Read an article today that since there is no El Nino this year they are expecting at least 17 named hurricanes to blow in. Yikes!
I hope not. I still remember Katrina. That's something I'd rather forget. Even we couldn't get out for a few days. It seemed like the perfect storm.

I hope not. I still remember Katrina. That's something I'd rather forget. Even we couldn't get out for a few days. It seemed like the perfect storm.
More like a horror story. I remember watching the news on it.