4-8-2021 Thursday Live Chat

That seems to be the case for women. I had the Pfizer and I'll just say I understand your wife's report.

My 28-year-old daughter got Pfizer, said she was just wiped-out the entire next day.
Even with youth on one's side there seems no guarantee of smooth sailing.
Still infinitely better than catching the disease!

Please, everyone get vaccinated as soon as you can.

169949479_4616499078364358_8802332016731841704_n.jpg

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
Healing energy to those with ailing arms and that overall blah feeling follow your Covid shots. Hope that you get well soon.
Thank you, sir! I'm coming along slowly but I seem to be doing better tonight. I will say that the second vax does hold a bit more punch than round one, but I have zero regrets. Just relieved I have it! Considering a year ago we had no idea if we could beat this virus, I'd say it's pretty much a miracle.

Please, everyone get vaccinated as soon as you can
I second that. I just heard on the news that we have a 20 yr. old on a vent at our hospital and the 9 other Covid patients there are all under 45. These people have not had a vax yet, and the new variant is hitting the younger groups HARD. The CEO of our hospital is a doc I simply love...and he sent out a heartfelt plea to please continue with the masks until these people have a chance to get the vax. We also just had a 45 yr. old bartender die from Covid after exposure during the March Madness in Indy.

I am feeling more human today, my arm isn't sore anymore.

Speaking of Friday, I'm excited about tomorrow. We are driving to New Jersey to pick up our new fur baby! I spent today getting a room ready for her to isolate in, before meeting Sheena and Zoey. Zoey knows something's up, and has been acting needy.

I am feeling more human today, my arm isn't sore anymore.

Speaking of Friday, I'm excited about tomorrow. We are driving to New Jersey to pick up our new fur baby! I spent today getting a room ready for her to isolate in, before meeting Sheena and Zoey. Zoey knows something's up, and has been acting needy.
Wonderful! We want pics as soon as she's settled in. Travel safe!

Reactions: garnetsilver