4-8-2021 Thursday Live Chat

She wants her treats. She's on a diet plan and has had them. Thus, the stare until I break. lol
Will she eat carrot sticks ? Or pcs of Apple ? Some dogs like that stuff.

Will she eat carrot sticks ? Or pcs of Apple ? Some dogs like that stuff.
She spits them right out. I have small training treats she loves. And she wants moooore....it's never enough. lol Not to worry. Dad will give her something else soon. He's a pushover.

Reactions: Lynne
When you have a craving ...

She spits them right out. I have small training treats she loves. And she wants moooore....it's never enough. lol Not to worry. Dad will give her something else soon. He's a pushover.
Hahahaa. She has the face to get whatever she wants lol.

Lynne, I'm gonna head out cuz I'm tired again. Hoping when I wake up in the morning I'm back to "normal"...whatever that is anymore! lol

Sees ya tomorrow, hon.

Reactions: Paintman
You should see it with ice cream...oy vey.
Awe such a baby. You should freeze some whip cream between some type of low fat cracker or treat. It works for weight watchers. The frozen whip cream is allowed in weight watchers

Reactions: Debi
Lynne, I'm gonna head out cuz I'm tired again. Hoping when I wake up in the morning I'm back to "normal"...whatever that is anymore! lol

Sees ya tomorrow, hon.
Good night my friend. Much love to you all.

Reactions: Debi
Awe such a baby. You should freeze some whip cream between some type of low fat cracker or treat. It works for weight watchers. The frozen whip cream is allowed in weight watchers
She and dad are the strawberry cheesecake icecream lovers. lol

Catch you tomorrow, hon!

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Night all.
I'll check back in a little bit and hold down the fort . 1/2 past.