4-7-2023 Friday Live Chat

I guess the sad part is something like that could actually happen. Seeing triangles and saucers flying all over the sky freaked me out..but the weapon used really made me mad.

That dream would honestly make a great script. Two things: look within to see if you feel anything that is making you have concerns about life, then remember that sometimes people get "downloads" in dreams for other reasons. Look at what in your life may have triggered the feelings you had in the dream first.
I don't know what could have. I am usually comfortable about things and new company, i have been content.

I don't know what could have. I am usually comfortable about things and new company, i have been content.
Then wait and see if anything triggers it this coming few weeks. There is retrocausality sometimes. Time is not linear, so you may be hooked into something in the future.

Reactions: Selectric
It's always the ones that come out of far far left field that i take notice to. There is no reason for such a dream to make sense.

Then wait and see if anything triggers it this coming few weeks. There is retrocausality sometimes. Time is not linear, so you may be hooked into something in the future.
It sure seemed like another time and or place...or both. Some things we discuss are outside the norm, but no clue what that was lol.

The one thing i did notice after really thinking about it was the triangle craft were man made. I could see the FAA strobes on them.

Reactions: Debi
The one thing i did notice after really thinking about it was the triangle craft were man made. I could see the FAA strobes on them.
You may be picking up on something, Steve. Doesn't mean an alien invasion is incoming, but info can be packed strangely in dream state.

Reactions: Selectric
I had a recurring dream for 5 years. Same dream...exactly. Turned out it was a warning about Covid, not radiation, as I had thought.

You may be picking up on something, Steve. Doesn't mean an alien invasion is incoming, but info can be packed strangely in dream state.
No that was no alien invasion whatsoever. That was what made me mad. The entire thing seemed staged to make everyone think that. Even the voices telling us things were in english but never once did i see an alien. The point others were falling right in line just made me want to get as far away from all that as i could. The 3d game stuff was pretty cool looking, but after putting into perspective, it all was a front to something far more nefarious.