4-7-2023 Friday Live Chat

No that was no alien invasion whatsoever. That was what made me mad. The entire thing seemed staged to make everyone think that. Even the voices telling us things were in english but never once did i see an alien. The point others were falling right in line just made me want to get as far away from all that as i could. The 3d game stuff was pretty cool looking, but after putting into perspective, it all was a front to something far more nefarious.
You know, there are a lot of stories out right now about this very thing. Perhaps your mind picked up some of that?

Reactions: Selectric
You know, there are a lot of stories out right now about this very thing. Perhaps your mind picked up some of that?
Perhaps. Sadly my dreams are usually about work...though that one started as such lol. Just ones that vivid really stick out. No idea. Maybe looking to much into them? But i've had countless dreams through life and only so many stand out.

2000 next jukebox ;bg2

Oh please, my daughter was 8 years old in 2000.
All I heard was Barney, Ponies, Kittens, and then Harry freakin Potter and Lord of the Rings.
There wasn't any great music for almost 18 years. ;)

All I heard was Barney, Ponies, Kittens, and then Harry freakin Potter and Lord of the Rings.
Disturbed and many other bands were front and center then. But given music preference, better than other years lol.

Reactions: Debi
Perhaps. Sadly my dreams are usually about work...though that one started as such lol. Just ones that vivid really stick out. No idea. Maybe looking to much into them? But i've had countless dreams through life and only so many stand out.
Don't let it freak you out too much. But keep your eyes open to keys to understanding it for yourself.

Kiddo, I'm tired out! Gonna call it a night! YOU! GOOD DREAMS ONLY TONIGHT! lol That's an order! And go eat a fluff filled wonder donut for me.

Reactions: Selectric
Disturbed and many other bands were front and center then. But given music preference, better than other years lol.
I get ya though GWU. I think if i had to listen to Barney over and over i would've shoved my head into a high voltage transformer lol.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
Remember, the Jukebox says the year is 2000, so that means anything prior to that year can ALSO be on there. Bring on the REAL music, Chuck!

I'll post stuff from 90's too. A lot of one hit wonders during that decade as well.