4-7-2021 Wednesday Live Chat

Thanks!

I wouldn't mind servicing a larger, regional area, Debi, maybe surrounding states... but until I pull the retirement trigger, we just don't have the time or manpower for it. Our other team members are younger than we are and fully invested in their own careers so they probably couldn't travel with us. Staying local is the best option for the next couple of years or until I retire. It would be cool to actually have so much interest that we had to punt-off the less interesting cases to other teams!

Reactions: Debi
Day two of post COVID vaccine. Moderate headache, and mild fever; 98.4. Feeling absolutely blah and may veg on the couch today. I wanted to finish preparing for the new cat, but I'd better take it easy.

Hiya !
Glad you got the shot Debi.
Garnetsilver, I hope you get better soon. It will almost be a week for me and I'm getting out of the woods. Enough so that I plan on working outside for a few hours.

Hiya !
Glad you got the shot Debi.
Garnetsilver, I hope you get better soon. It will almost be a week for me and I'm getting out of the woods. Enough so that I plan on working outside for a few hours.
Oh, did it take that long to get over the effects? I hope it won't be as long for me!

Let us know how you fare with the second shot, Debi.
So far doing just fine. We have thunderstorms moving through, so honestly I couldn't tell ya if the aches are from the storm or from the vax! lol A tad of tired, but otherwise doing well. Thought I better report in and remind you guys Weds. is my "normal" day off here, so if you don't see me tonight that's also "normal" and not vax related! Not to worry. Owl is well.

Evening, all. Healing thoughts and energy to all of the covid shot recipients. Mrs Critter had one Monday. Other than sleeping more than normal and perhaps some hot flashes, no unpleasant symptoms.