4-6-2023 Thursday Live Chat

I haven't done any reiki for anyone lately, but I'm always willing. I did learn some Qi Gong Healing techniques that I haven't had a chance to practice on anyone.

We sheltered with a neighbor as one small one went down the road, but the city of Whiteland got hit by an EF 3. They just got one of the main roads cleared today. We had 7 in our county. Glad you're OK!

Still working with the Reiki?
I have a little work to do on myself to be honest. I read a Taoist saying the other day about healing yourself first. I'm working on that but still ready willing and able if anyone needs anything

Reactions: Debi
I haven't done any reiki for anyone lately, but I'm always willing. I did learn some Qi Gong Healing techniques that I haven't had a chance to practice on anyone.
Wow! You're learning more! You know, you really should see if you can find someone in town or nearby to do some hands on work.
I have a little work to do on myself to be honest. I read a Taoist saying the other day about healing yourself first. I'm working on that but still ready willing and able if anyone needs anything
I hope anyone reading this will give you a try, Jay. Folks, Jay can work remote so if you want to try, contact him here by PM.

I'm gonna message you a link to a facebook post. If it's something you think could be shared here you can share it or I will. I have not stake in this post, just seems interesting

As to healing self, very true. To be the best conduit, you have to clear your own channels.

I'm gonna message you a link to a facebook post. If it's something you think could be shared here you can share it or I will. I have not stake in this post, just seems interesting
No problem. Send to me and I'll check it out. It will be tomorrow as I'm worn out tonight and heading out shortly.

No problem. Send to me and I'll check it out. It will be tomorrow as I'm worn out tonight and heading out shortly.
Yeah I'm dragging a$$ too. I haven't been sleeping good lately.

Yeah I'm dragging a$$ too. I haven't been sleeping good lately.
Seems to be afflicting many of us right now. Thanks for the link, hon. Now come by earlier next time! lol I know...the time zones are killing us here! lol

Reactions: jayiniowa
Oh it is a full moon for sure. I have had two run-ins with crazy off-the-rocker people past two days lol.
Last night, I heard some woman yelling and swearing outside in the street. Our street is usually quiet; so I thought, full moon madness is about!

• Big Grin
Reactions: Selectric