4-6-2023 Thursday Live Chat

It sounds like they are going to discuss the possibilities of what this could really be. Doesn’t sound like they’re going to soft ball the religion or alien possibilities either.
I'm ready for it. Bring it on!

Reactions: Lynne
Lynne, I'm about to head on out tonight. YOU got to bed and rest, girl! You should be exhausted! I'll catch you tomorrow!
Good night Debi. Rest well

Reactions: Debi
I can't complain. I'm working in our sign shop, so I'm trying to stay busy
Glad to hear you're up and running with it. We just through a week of rough weather, complete with tornadoes. We are OK but a nearby town not so much. How's it going up by you?

Glad to hear you're up and running with it. We just through a week of rough weather, complete with tornadoes. We are OK but a nearby town not so much. How's it going up by you?
same here, the areas all around us got hit hard, but we were spared. I was actually travelling into it on friday, but i went a little out of my way south to avoid it. I only had to put up with some rain

same here, the areas all around us got hit hard, but we were spared. I was actually travelling into it on friday, but i went a little out of my way south to avoid it. I only had to put up with some rain
We sheltered with a neighbor as one small one went down the road, but the city of Whiteland got hit by an EF 3. They just got one of the main roads cleared today. We had 7 in our county. Glad you're OK!

Still working with the Reiki?