4-6-2021 Tuesday Live Chat

The White Sox are playing on the west coast tonight so I think I might have baseball until midnight.

And I hear they are pulling the Astra Zenaca vax. That is gonna make it even worse on your side of the pond I'm afraid.
It won't be pulled. There's no scientific proof. I could go on at length about this! Astra-Zenaca is the only pharma company selling at cost and not profiteering from the pandemic. They've been the subject of a constant stream of lies and misinformation from the start and all of it has been debunked. I read an article about people there who are genuinely really upset because they were expecting gratitude and have had nothing but abuse. The guy said he didn't think Astra Zenica would ever bother doing anything like this again.
On the blood clots thing. It was a scare story out of Italy to start with (around when Italy sent troops into one of their labs to find proof they had been secretly smuggling secret vaccine to the UK). It was pointed out that the number of people with clots was less than in the general population, then there was a new thing where a specific type of clotting illness was found in Germany among some women under 65.
That led to it being restricted in various places, despite doctors saying it was all crap and now we have a far smaller number of cases in the UK, per capita and despite it being used all over the world with no such effect, it's a major thing.
I hate it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paintman
It won't be pulled. There's no scientific proof. I could go on at length about this! Astra-Zenaca is the only pharma company selling at cost and not profiteering from the pandemic. They've been the subject of a constant steam of lies of misinformation from the start and all of it has been debunked. I read an article about people there who are genuinely really upset because they were expecting gratitude and have had nothing but abuse. The guy said he didn't think Astra Zenica would ever bother doing anything like this again.
On the blood clots thing. It was a scare story out of Italy to start with (around when Italy sent troops into one of their labs to find proof they had been secretly smuggling secret vaccine to the UK). It was pointed out that the number of people with clots was less than in the general population, then there was a new thing where a specific type of clotting illness was found in Germany among some women under 65.
That led to it being restricted in various places, despite doctors saying it was all crap and now we have a far smaller number of cases in the UK, per capita and despite it being used all over the world with no such effect, it's a major thing.
I hate it.
To be honest, I have not tracked that vax much as we are not using here in the US, so you have much more info on it than I do. I just see the occasional story on it in our news...which isn't much!

Guys, since I have to be up and awake at sunrise, I'm going to wish you all a good night! I need to try and catch some sleep if I can. Normally I'm just getting into a nice deep sleep at that hour! This should be interesting. I have 3 alarms set...lol

See you all tomorrow!

Well I think I'm going to go listen to the baseball game because I am getting really tired.
Night all, and good luck tomorrow Debi.

Reactions: Benway
To be honest, I have not tracked that vax much as we are not using here in the US, so you have much more info on it than I do. I just see the occasional story on it in our news...which isn't much!

Guys, since I have to be up and awake at sunrise, I'm going to wish you all a good night! I need to try and catch some sleep if I can. Normally I'm just getting into a nice deep sleep at that hour! This should be interesting. I have 3 alarms set...lol

See you all tomorrow!
'Night Debi!