4-5-2023 Wednesday Live Chat

You were lucky. I dislocated my left elbow in 2017 and literally put the bone back in myself to the horror of everyone around me lol the doctor said that any even small fall on that side the bone will come back out so I try to be extra careful when I ride now.

I love this! Me and Critter keepin the para-fire goin! The Debster will be pleased!

All alone….. Crickets…..Lol. Well, I guess I will head to the back. I’m tired. I have to drive the long run tomorrow for the 2nd time this week! It’s wearing me out plus, there’s an 80% chance of rain. The truck is mostly loaded. Jus gotta top off on Diesel and coffee, hopefully will be a safe, quick trip. I finally got smart and completely… bypass New Orleans. My new route takes me farther south, away from the city.

Good Night all…. May you have the most pleasant of dreams….

Reactions: 7Critter
I just read this on my local homeowners safety group.

Blood Curdling Scream:
I was sitting outside and just heard what sounded like a human screaming, three times; less than one minute apart.

Responses
1) call police
2) fox mating call
3) Screech owl

There were a lot of responses, which is good. I hope that the lady does call the police, just to be safe.

Anyone else heard an owl or fox that resembles a woman screaming ?

I googled vixen mating calls and some do sound similar but not the same as a woman screaming.