4-5-2021 Monday Live Chat

Well my friends I am off for a while. I have to wrap up a few things over here. I will wish you all a good night. Try not to dream about the babushka girls.

Reactions: Debi
I have to change bandages on my hubs hand again. Mr. I Won't Hurt Myself decided to use a carving knife facing towards him on the ham tonight and used a finger as a stopper. Thank goodness for butterfly bandaids or it would have been stitches.

Reactions: Paintman
I have to change bandages on my hubs hand again. Mr. I Won't Hurt Myself decided to use a carving knife facing towards him on the ham tonight and used a finger as a stopper. Thank goodness for butterfly bandaids or it would have been stitches.
Omg Debi. Hope he is ok

• Wow
Reactions: garnetsilver
Well my friends I am off for a while. I have to wrap up a few things over here. I will wish you all a good night. Try not to dream about the babushka girls.
I'm sure the guys will dream good dreams of scarfs and such...lol Get some rest, Lynne

Reactions: Lynne
Ladies and gents, I go forth to become Nancy Nurse for a bit. I shall catch you all tomorrow! It's been fun tonight!!!

Said every dad that had a dancer daughter.
Every guy with any daughter! The only girl I was ever even friends with whose dad didn't look like he wanted to murder me was a guy whose daughter had been given up to foster care as a little kid and I encouraged them to get back together after she was grown up. He loved me for helping bring his girl back!