4-5-2021 Monday Live Chat

Ok. Back when I was in my 30's, I joined a dating service. They matched me with this guy who had absolutely nothing in common with me. Worse, they gave out my address though I had asked them not to!

So he called one night and we chatted, made a date for that coming Saturday because I figured what the heck, give him a chance. Then he called the following night. And the following night. I was nervous about it by now, but saw it through. We went to a movie, and for coffee afterward. And he was a bit weird, kept talking about how he liked Ovaltine before bed, and what places he liked to visit, etc.

Well, the guy started really stalking me. Kept calling, even showed up in the middle of the night. I called my father, who was a corrections officer at a prison. He called this guy and offered to show him baton maneuvers. That guy never called again,lol!
Glad that ended ok, that could have been bad.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Ok. Back when I was in my 30's, I joined a dating service. They matched me with this guy who had absolutely nothing in common with me. Worse, they gave out my address though I had asked them not to!

So he called one night and we chatted, made a date for that coming Saturday because I figured what the heck, give him a chance. Then he called the following night. And the following night. I was nervous about it by now, but saw it through. We went to a movie, and for coffee afterward. And he was a bit weird, kept talking about how he liked Ovaltine before bed, and what places he liked to visit, etc.

Well, the guy started really stalking me. Kept calling, even showed up in the middle of the night. I called my father, who was a corrections officer at a prison. He called this guy and offered to show him baton maneuvers. That guy never called again,lol!
Oh my! My son, who looks at his 11 yr. old daughter all made up for a ballet, has said he's keeping a shotgun by the front door for any of her dates who dare think wrong. lol Dad's are the best sometimes! lol

Oh my! My son, who looks at his 11 yr. old daughter all made up for a ballet, has said he's keeping a shotgun by the front door for any of her dates who dare think wrong. lol Dad's are the best sometimes! lol
Yes, I was so glad to have my Dad. That guy really scared me.

• Sad
Reactions: Benway
Said every dad that had a dancer daughter.

Reactions: Debi