4-30-2023 Sunday Live Chat

This one as well...
A few guys cycled through the Yardbirds who made it big later. Not singers, but both Page and Beck in addition to Clapton.

In college my first couple years, seemed any time, day or night, someone on the dorm floor was playing either Beck's "Blow by Blow" album, or "Frampton Comes Alive."

So Peter Frampton is the next question. What band did he play in before hitting big as a solo artist?

I am terrible at this game. I was all about the lyrics and music sound, not who sang it!

Reactions: garnetsilver
Evenin Tribe!
I trust everyone's weekend was filled with joy and relaxation. We returned from campin 2 days in Southern MS. Friday was gorgeous. Saturday...not so much. Rained mid day then stopped, got a lil chilly then, the rain hit us again last nite from 7P to about 10P. Cell service was spotty at best Friday. We moved to a more secluded spot sat am. Cell signal was complete $hit at the 2nd. The rain made it worse. Went to shower Friday and discovered to my horror.... a Giant wolf Spider showering with me! I watched him like a hawk... crawl down the wall and on to another wall. Went shower last night and the was a Giant, black bumblebee flopping around all over like he was possessed. Cant help ya bud...your on your own. Had one sting me back in the 90's and Brother....that hurts! Went back to the restroom this am where the Bee and Spiders were and the Bee was waiting for me. lol. He looked half dead. So, I grabbed a brown paper towel, and carefully nudged him onto the towel and said to him....."You sting me.....and your future.....will be brief!...Got IT??" He climbed on and I got out the door quickly and let him climb onto a bush. I hope all his Kindred were paying attn! Lol. My wife went antique shoppin yesterday and bought one of those Ol Timey brown jugs to put hooch in (Alcohol). We put in over the kitchen cabinets.
D158B13D-2F54-49AB-8696-F8549B0CCF1B.jpeg

Last edited:
Y'all have too much online time, lol! By the time I can reply to a thread, its three days old.

I'm sure that once I retire later this year, you will quickly have your fill of me. ;bg3

Y'all have too much online time, lol! By the time I can reply to a thread, its three days old.

I'm sure that once I retire later this year, you will quickly have your fill of me. ;bg3
Lol. GWU, the Heavens is your playground! And its Always.....on time!

I am Envious of you! My BF just retired a month ago.....Ugggh! Lol

And Geeez. No WIFI.... and we turn into Aretha Franklin! Just Divas! Lol.
How did we ever get here?? Our World....is so controlled by own damn phones. I remember in the mid 1990's having not one but 2...beepers! I was the shit! Lol. We should...from time to time really...dis...connect. That what we tried to do this weekend. But.....when it’s raining.....at night.....the wife can read her book all night, there's nothing.... for the Lon-Lon to do. I stared out the window for an hour.....hoping to see a bigfoot or a Dogman. (Pic of my view below) Lol
So.....I went to bed.
4E1BF209-2399-4AF1-B165-9505CAF04D5A.jpeg