4-3-2020 FRIDAY ! Live Chat Thread

Today we find ourselves in a surreal world. We social humans find ourselves isolated to our homes, when normally we would be out in the real world talking and touching, doing business deals, interchanging with people. At some point when the virus dies down and we return to a more normal, things will make sense again. Us jokers and thieves will become normal people and function once again as the social creatures that we are. We do have the internet . . . and this has helped us tremendously in this mixed up world.

All along the Watchtower was written by Bob Dylan in the mid 1960s; this cover performed by Jimi Hendrix in 1968, who then "owned" this song for his rendition.

Last edited:
91195418_3671830296224651_726148686215643136_n.jpg

Reactions: 7Critter and Paulm
Hiya Bob.
Going to pin that video.
Thanks.
That is fortuitous timing because for the remainder of the month I am going to learn baking skills. Poor Debi and Mom are going to get hit with a ton of questions:)

Reactions: Paulm
Hiya Bob.
Going to pin that video.
Thanks.
That is fortuitous timing because for the remainder of the month I am going to learn baking skills. Poor Debi and Mom are going to get hit with a ton of questions:)
I'm here for ya, Paint! Ask away!

Reactions: Paintman
Tonight at 9 PM Eastern here on chat...

arcanebanner2020c-weatherly.jpg

Join me as I welcome author, investigator and explorer David Weatherly to Arcane Radio. David is a renaissance man of the strange and supernatural. He has traveled the world in pursuit of ghosts, cryptids, UFOs, magic and more. From the specters of dusty castles, to remote, haunted islands, from ancient sites, to modern mysteries, he has journeyed to the most unusual places on the globe seeking the unknown. David has investigated, and written about, a diverse range of topics including, Hauntings, Cryptozoology, Ufology, Ancient Mysteries, Shamanism, Magic and Psychic Phenomena. He has been a featured speaker at conferences around the world and has lectured for countless paranormal, UFO, and spiritual groups. He is a frequent guest on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory, Darkness Radio and other radio programs. David has also appeared on numerous television shows including Ancient Aliens, Mysteries at the National Parks and Beyond Belief. His latest book is 'Monsters of the Last Frontier: Cryptids & Legends of Alaska.' His website can be found at eerielights.com - This should be an interesting & informative show! Join us this Friday, April 3rd at 9PM ET / 6PM PT on ParanormalKing.com or the direct link at mixlr.com/paranormal-king

Reactions: 7Critter