4-3-2020 FRIDAY ! Live Chat Thread

All their abductions is about taking reproductive material. I don’t think they need to study us. They’re way past that. They need our reproductive material for whatever reason.

All their abductions is about taking reproductive material. I don’t think they need to study us. They’re way past that. They need our reproductive material for whatever reason.
Well, now look at what we do with lab animals, Lynne. We are the lab rats.

Well, now look at what we do with lab animals, Lynne. We are the lab rats.
Well we arnt breeding rats. They really just keep taking our genetics.

Well we arnt breeding rats. They really just keep taking our genetics.
There's been some discussion on the forum of them being from the future. This might fit with what they are doing.

Lynne, did you watch Skinwalker Ranch show the other night?

Wow...that was a shorter show by about 8 minutes tonight. I'm betting Weatherly had another show to get to.

I am going to head out. Thanks for the company. Pleasant dreams .

There's been some discussion on the forum of them being from the future. This might fit with what they are doing.
That is a theory. I don’t put much into. I lean more towards that we have something in our essence they need. Perhaps they need bodies to House their consciousness because they do not have souls. Idk. I have the feeling it has something to do with that.

Reactions: Debi
That is a theory. I don’t put much into. I lean more towards that we have something in our essence they need. Perhaps they need bodies to House their consciousness because they do not have souls. Idk. I have the feeling it has something to do with that.
All possible.