4-29-2023 Saturday Live Chat

A true statement. I don't think she realized the financial drain it would be with very limited use. Our season is so short here in MI and all her friends have started having kids and no longer have the time or ability to go with her. So, we either went out with her or she wasn't able to go. Last year she only went out a handful of times. So, this is going to free up her income a lot. She found a really nice couple who are retired and ready for a boat lol.

As for the aquariums, I have 4 at the moment. My goldfish is outgrowing his ten-gallon tank. He is in there with a Beta, just those two and he has turned into a moose. This fish has grown so fast, I can't believe it. I am doing water changes every other day to keep the tank clean. So, I may switch up to a bigger tank for him. I have been thinking on it for a few weeks now.
They have found HUGE goldfish in some lakes! Those little guys will grow as long as they have room in a tank and food. I've seen some huge ones out there.

I am glad they put him back in the lake. My mom threw four koi goldfish in her pond about 15 years ago because they outgrew her tank. They are about a foot and half long, maybe bigger. We can see them swimming across the pond they are so big. I have had goldfish many times before but never one that grew this fast. He wants to eat constantly. He smacks the top of the water to get my attention to feed him. Jim thinks he needs to go visit my mother's fish lol. I am not there yet.

• Haha
Reactions: garnetsilver
I am glad they put him back in the lake. My mom threw four koi goldfish in her pond about 15 years ago because they outgrew her tank. They are about a foot and half long, maybe bigger. We can see them swimming across the pond they are so big. I have had goldfish many times before but never one that grew this fast. He wants to eat constantly. He smacks the top of the water to get my attention to feed him. Jim thinks he needs to go visit my mother's fish lol. I am not there yet.
LOL When he jumps into your arms to grab your sandwich as you walk by, you may wanna think about that! lol I'm sure Jim will help you. ;)

Me tonight except it's ice cream and Pepsi. On Patrol is on TV.
343947850_5928490960613897_4050257763731721782_n.jpg