4-28-2023 Friday Live Chat

I wired a magician's house years back lol. I sliced my hand open quite well on that one lol. Watch the very sharp recess light disappear into your palm trick! Yikes.
YIKES IS RIGHT! I was on a film project in Detroit and started hanging out at a magic shop. I loved the way the magician-owner would have this expression of astonishment when he would show a kid (usually a 10 yr old boy) a card trick. So it was just me,some magicians and 10 year old boys. Crazy times

YIKES IS RIGHT! I was on a film project in Detroit and started hanging out at a magic shop. I loved the way the magician-owner would have this expression of astonishment when he would show a kid (usually a 10 yr old boy) a card trick. So it was just me,some magicians and 10 year old boys. Crazy times
All the magicians were kinda magician-y….you know that Vegas look but couldn’t find nicer folks. One weekend, I found myself in a van packed full of magicians (no 10 year olds) as we drove to the famous (?) magician museum.I have no idea where it was, it might have been another state,we rode in the clown car for hours…..

• Big Grin
Reactions: Selectric
All the magicians were kinda magician-y….you know that Vegas look but couldn’t find nicer folks. One weekend, I found myself in a van packed full of magicians (no 10 year olds) as we drove to the famous (?) magician museum.I have no idea where it was, it might have been another state,we rode in the clown car for hours…..
I drove a car load of people (in my car) to a Metallica concert i never met, never knew, never cared to know lol. By the end of the night i wanted to ditch my car while still moving with them in it lol.

• Love it
Reactions: jadamz
Good evening, guys. FRIDAY! Who's doin' what? I know a few members are watching the draft round #2, several are out and about on trips, and one or two are not feeling well. (Good grief, I feel like the Romper Room lady looking into her magic mirror...lol)

I drove a car load of people (in my car) to a Metallica concert i never met, never knew, never cared to know lol. By the end of the night i wanted to ditch my car while still moving with them in it lol.
There are no coincidences!

Reactions: Selectric