4-27-2023 Thursday Live Chat

me niether, but not much else on i havent already seen, so got it on for mainly background noise...
I always have background noise here. Usually it's Dodge City but we have the occasional other hub's programs. Then we stream radio overnight. Hub's can't sleep without that on.

Reactions: Paulm
I always have background noise here. Usually it's Dodge City but we have the occasional other hub's programs. Then we stream radio overnight. Hub's can't sleep without that on.
thats one thing i cant do. at night i want total silence. maybe a fan in a window but no other noise at all, just the sounds of the outside or the normal "house" sounds.

thats one thing i cant do. at night i want total silence. maybe a fan in a window but no other noise at all, just the sounds of the outside or the normal "house" sounds.
Quiet would have him wide awake in under 30 seconds. I've learned to sleep through whatever noise is "normal". Now, an abnormal noise and I'm right up and awake!

Paul, go relax and I'm gonna head out for a bit. Hope you have a great night, hon!

early mornings and dusk the sounds of donkeys neihjing from the street behind us, or the sound of a train whistle late night is nice to me... i live across from the tracks so see/hear trains daily, love it