4-25-2023 Tuesday Live Chat

Surrounded by idiots… the story of my life. :0/
I get it Jad…..

My job is not only physically demanding at times, mentally demanding with every plant I enter each having their quirks, but also have to help “think” for the warehouse staff…..

(Forehead Slap)……

Reactions: garnetsilver
Cajun bean soup and honey cornbread..complete and served to me. The room service here so far has been exceptional. lol
I tried a new place. Food was good but....I ordered 4....and got 3. I wanted flour soft and got flour crunchy, and they Committed the Tworivers.....Ultimate SIN !!!!

They ran OUT OF SHREDDED CHEESE !!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7Critter
I tried a new place. Food was good but....I ordered 4....and got 3. I wanted flour soft and got flour crunchy, and they Committed the Tworivers.....Ultimate SIN !!!!

They ran OUT OF SHREDDED CHEESE !!!!!!
How in the heck do you run out of shredded cheese! That is simply not acceptable. If you serve Tacos, one must have barrels of cheese available. It's a law.

How in the heck do you run out of shredded cheese! That is simply not acceptable. If you serve Tacos, one must have barrels of cheese available. It's a law.
Speak That Gospel SISTER !!! How and the HELL......does a Mexican restraunt....run out of shredded cheese on TACO TUESDAY???

OMG....FIRE SOMEONE NOW !!!!!!!!

Reactions: garnetsilver