4-25-2020 Saturday Live Chat Thread

Heh doing fire watch one of my guards saw the shadow man in an apartment we were watching. We agreed one of us should smudge the place. But little point if it’s an apartment
I saw a shadow man when I was a kid.

Heh doing fire watch one of my guards saw the shadow man in an apartment we were watching. We agreed one of us should smudge the place. But little point if it’s an apartment
Even if it's an apartment, it can set up a protective perimeter of sorts.

Reactions: Charleh
I've seen them, and I also don't think they are of the "normal" variety of spirits running around out there.
I don’t know what to think of my encounter. It wasn’t scary.

I've seen them, and I also don't think they are of the "normal" variety of spirits running around out there.
Nope. They don’t seem to answer to traditional means of protection or exorcism.

Well, spill with the info! lol

I was 3 or 4. I woke up Christmas Eve Andy walked downstairs to the family room and there it was, sitting in a chair. I don’t remember any communication but there must have been because it picked me up and showed me some unwrapped gifts on top of the piano. This was about the same time I was having nightmares about the face with black eyes.

I was 3 or 4. I woke up Christmas Eve Andy walked downstairs to the family room and there it was, sitting in a chair. I don’t remember any communication but there must have been because it picked me up and showed me some unwrapped gifts on top of the piano. This was about the same time I was having nightmares about the face with black eyes.

Whoa! Never heard of one lifting someone up! That's unusual for an encounter. Question...did this one wear a hat? There is a Hatman out there that is associated with the shadow people.

Whoa! Never heard of one lifting someone up! That's unusual for an encounter. Question...did this one wear a hat? There is a Hatman out there that is associated with the shadow people.
I saw no hat, no features...just solid black.

Reactions: Charleh and Debi