4-24-2023 Monday Live Chat

12-2_img_6262d49322efe.jpg

This is me lol. Everywhere i go i find myself looking at the electric...
Screen-Shot-2019-09-04-at-14.50.17-4.png
HAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAA. This could be a whole travel show…Selectric @ The Louvre (Selectric does Paris), the Berlin Wall (Selectric does Germany),Caesars Palace (Selectric does Vegas), the Wailing Wall (Selectric does Jerusalem), the giant Jesus statue in Rio (Selectric does Brazil),the Coloseum (Selectric does Rome),the Pyramids (Selectric does Egypt)..endless possibilities …and at each location Selectric describes the electrical panels. Cuz everyone wants to know about wiring!! Hahahahah

Last edited:
HAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAA. This could be a whole travel show…Selectric @ The Louvre (Selectric does Paris), the Berlin Wall (Selectric does Germany),Caesars Palace (Selectric does Vegas), the Wailing Wall (Selectric does Jerusalem), the giant Jesus statue in Rio (Selectric does Brazil),the Coloseum (Selectric does Rome),the Pyramids (Selectric does Egypt)..endless possibilities …and at each location Selectric describes the electrical panels. Cuz everyone wants to know about wiring!! Hahahahah
It's pretty funny. Every single place i go i have to check out the electric lol. Force of habit.

Reactions: Paintman