4-22-2023 Saturday Live Chat

342517010_9148222908583020_1255413135331609130_n.jpg

This is an ongoing process right now. It's going to be a bit before "normal" but in the meantime, I refuse to give up being here as my body allows. Got to keep you all on your toes! lol
I’ve been pretty intermittent due to lots of trees and a lack of cell service. From what I’ve seen, Selec, Lynne, Paint, ,Duke and Critter and Jad have been keeping this boat afloat.

I’ve been pretty intermittent due to lots of trees and a lack of cell service. From what I’ve seen, Selec, Lynne, Paint, ,Duke and Critter and Jad have been keeping this boat afloat.
And doing a wonderful job of it! I threw a few things on here to keep my mind busy for a bit, and now I'm off to nap. We'll see how I feel tonight.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Hearing thunder right now, heavy rains are predicted. I am so glad to have minimal pain today, despite that.
Hi Garnet, Glad you are feeling better tonight. You certainly deserve a break. What are you doing this evening. I spent the morning with my horse and the afternoon with my daughter. Now I am home playing around here.