4-22-2023 Saturday Live Chat

Yes!! Open air tonight, in the bed of my truck, no tent, no cover, just me under…the…Stars!!
1682201550251.jpeg

Hi Jad, how are you and the pet family doing?

Hi Jad, how are you and the pet family doing?
Hey Angel, not too bad. I walked Pepper this morning and now I’m in bed with the dog next to me and Jewel on my knee. This multiple pet thing is a LOT OF WORK. I can’t imagine having horses. But they are magnificent. I’ve always wanted a bearded dragon but that ain’t happening. It’s like my relationship with a ‘67 Impala.I really want one but preferably I’d like to rent one for a week or so.Same with a bearded dragon. …..I ’m leaving for the desert on Wednesday for a week so arranging a couple people to check on Jewel every day and Pepper is going to the kennel ,where he loves to see his friends, Every Friday he goes to play day there .He is so excited he would drive there if he’s feet could reach the pedals.

Hey Angel, not too bad. I walked Pepper this morning and now I’m in bed with the dog next to me and Jewel on my knee. This multiple pet thing is a LOT OF WORK. I can’t imagine having horses. But they are magnificent. I’ve always wanted a bearded dragon but that ain’t happening. It’s like my relationship with a ‘67 Impala.I really want one but preferably I’d like to rent one for a week or so.Same with a bearded dragon. …..I ’m leaving for the desert on Wednesday for a week so arranging a couple people to check on Jewel every day and Pepper is going to the kennel ,where he loves to see his friends, Every Friday he goes to play day there .He is so excited he would drive there if he’s feet could reach the pedals.
I am so happy for you to go on a little vacation. Pets are a lot of work but good company.