4-20-2023 Thursday Live Chat

Morning all.

So…happy Debi is on the up and up. I still very much consider myself the new guy here but have become pretty close to her in the last few months and worry bout her very much. Like a son worried about his Mom.

We survived last night. 2 am got a bit ugly. Higher winds but not tornatic. No hail thank God… as we both.. have new trucks! We both covered our hood and cabs with packing blankets for protection. Tent sis perfect. Lil bit of rain today, should clear out later. See 3 turkeys and 2 deer yesterday.

All is well here in the Forest.

Morning all.

So…happy Debi is on the up and up. I still very much consider myself the new guy here but have become pretty close to her in the last few months and worry bout her very much. Like a son worried about his Mom.

We survived last night. 2 am got a bit ugly. Higher winds but not tornatic. No hail thank God… as we both.. have new trucks! We both covered our hood and cabs with packing blankets for protection. Tent sis perfect. Lil bit of rain today, should clear out later. See 3 turkeys and 2 deer yesterday.

All is well here in the Forest.
Glad to see you survived with no damage. Good thinking on covering your trucks. Hopefully the BF are not moved on due to the weather.

Glad to see you survived with no damage. Good thinking on covering your trucks. Hopefully the BF are not moved on due to the weather.
Thanks yeah we figure they hunker down somewhere in a thicket. Who knows, I would guess that they don’t like this weather anymore than we do.

Reactions: Lynne