4-2-2020 Thursday Live Chat Thread

Are you alone?

I live with my partner, she’s a teacher and is going through a rough time with teaching online and all that. We have very different work stresses.

The weather isn’t even agreeable enough to get out for a walk.

Reactions: Debi
all the stuff I buy Jewel is bird safe,no Chinese crap but sometimes they get away with inferior products..just don't know what the heck it is
I know how careful you are about her stuff. Dang, figuring out which one it is may be really hard. I love the info on the Merlin connection. Makes sense as well. And blue pants?

I live with my partner, she’s a teacher and is going through a rough time with teaching online and all that. We have very different work stresses.

The weather isn’t even agreeable enough to get out for a walk.
I'm glad you have someone with you! I can't imagine being alone through all this.

I know how careful you are about her stuff. Dang, figuring out which one it is may be really hard. I love the info on the Merlin connection. Makes sense as well. And blue pants?
well,as you know,I've lost a bit of weight so pretty much anything I wore a year ago I wouldn't be wearing now

well,as you know,I've lost a bit of weight so pretty much anything I wore a year ago I wouldn't be wearing now
I got that but I though perhaps it was something from the Merlin years.

I'm glad you have someone with you! I can't imagine being alone through all this.

I am too. Before moving to Boston, I lived in a cabin in the woods, while might’ve been safer, would’ve been a tremendous drag mentally.

Reactions: Debi
I got that but I though perhaps it was something from the Merlin years.
ah...hmmm...no seemed like it was from before a year ago and I've had jewel about 4 years,I think.Did I have her when I joined the Forum?

ah...hmmm...no seemed like it was from before a year ago and I've had jewel about 4 years,I think.Did I have her when I joined the Forum?
No,you got her later. I remember when you were visiting her as she was growing and hadn't brought her home yet.