4-19-2023 Wednesday Live Chat

Howdy,cowboy. How goes it?
I had a fun day with the grandboys. We took our bikes to a location where we could ride without any cars. One just learned to ride, the other is still in training. It is fun to see their excitement in riding.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Pollen is still at very high levels and my eyes can feel it. We could use some steady rain to knock it down.

Well,I gave the Winchester's (Supernatural TV spin off) a whole season,I so wanted to like the show AND Dean,Bobby popped up in the last episode. But...... other than that it was a suckfest..IMO. darn it. Just shows it ain't always about the monster,it's the relationships.

I had a fun day with the grandboys. We took our bikes to a location where we could ride without any cars. One just learned to ride, the other is still in training. It is fun to see their excitement in riding.
Is being a grandpa what you thought it would be ? What's it like?

you ride your semi-electric ?