4-16-2018 Monday Live Chat Thread

5900FB74-D271-4DB2-AB41-06710681575D.jpeg

Reactions: Paintman
Hello Mokey. Have to get moving off to see Kels lawyer.

My motivational music

Reactions: Mokey
Please tell us about some of the more interesting cases that you have run into and if these got resolved.

The more interesting ones I've been on were when I lived out in California and ran a group for a little bit.

One involved a retired police officer that was having activity in her home. We did our investigation, but didn't get too much. Then her (adult) son passed away, and the activity started picking up. When we went back the second time, three of us heard a whistle come from a corner of the room that no one was in. We were able to pick it up on audio and our video camera. So, that was kind of neat.

Another place we did was in Oakland, CA at a bar called Heinold's First and Last Chance. It was a really cool bar and the original owner was a family friend of Jack London's family. During our investigation we had a door slam on it's own. We also did an experiment where we had one of the investigators read excerpts from Jack London's works out loud. It was dark, so she had a flashlight. Whenever she would start reading, the flashlight would get dimmer and dimmer, and when she stopped, it would go back to normal. This happened 2 or 3 times. The flashlight behaved normally the rest of the night.

Reactions: Seahunter and Debi
Hello All! I'm baaaack! I need to back read now and catch up.