4-16-2018 Monday Live Chat Thread

Copy and Paste of TEXTvia cell phone should work okay if that is yourquestion. I do that frequently.
It's so easy even a White Sox loving, wood chopping, jambalaya eating, roommate of Hank Aaron, can do it !
(Actually this is the first time I copied and pasted text from PNF.):(:p
I resemble that remark.

Reactions: Paintman
Happy day to all!

Rainy Monday morning. My phone is going off warning of flooding. It hasn't rained hard, just steady.

We just started our flood warnings today. Every year the whole East side of ND and West side of MN live in alert mode thanks to the big old Red River that runs between us. Usually ends up with several big colleges slowing down in May to let the young and strong students help sandbag.
I love where I live but in hindsight it was a really stupid choice... because I'm right next to it. :rolleyes:

Hey all! Any news on Art?
Not that I've heard. Read some threads about it at the other place. No real info. Just the typical complainers complaining in all directions.

You know how Art always quits things a lot and never sees things through ? What if he decides death is not for him? Maybe he'll just quit death and move back to the Philippines.:)

Happy day to all!

We just started our flood warnings today. Every year the whole East side of ND and West side of MN live in alert mode thanks to the big old Red River that runs between us. Usually ends up with several big colleges slowing down in May to let the young and strong students help sandbag.
I love where I live but in hindsight it was a really stupid choice... because I'm right next to it. :rolleyes:
Hi Mokes! Great to see you! :)