4-16-2018 Monday Live Chat Thread

30688669_2072448689691078_8997017409904126615_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Rainy Monday morning. My phone is going off warning of flooding. It hasn't rained hard, just steady.

Rainy Monday morning. My phone is going off warning of flooding. It hasn't rained hard, just steady.
We've had two really strong wind storms and lots of rain. I've lost shingles. The roofers came out and put plastic sheeting over half the second story, and I'm afraid to go out this morning and check - it sounds like it all blew off last night. :eek: I've already emailed the crew supervisor to have his guys come out and check it for damage as soon as possible.

Reactions: Paintman
I have to have someone show me why I can’t transfer by copy and pasting on the phone. I can do it on certain places but not here. I know there is a way, I just need to figure it out. I’ve tried. I copy but when I go to paste it’s not there.
Lynne, I never do copy and paste of images on PNF, period. A lot of times the images do not paste and if these do, do not last. I save images to my phone and upload the image. Yeah, the image is HUGE on PNF. These can always be resized ( I do that sometimes when images blow up on the PNF) . Copy and Paste of TEXT via cell phone should work okay if that is your question. I do that frequently.

Reactions: Lynne