4-15-2023 Saturday Live Chat

Debi, you gave me a task. Sum up Da'Region. Since she left. Would've been a lot cooler if she stayed.

For what it's worth me and my friends have been documenting a lot of things.

Reactions: Selectric
Debi, you gave me a task. Sum up Da'Region. Since she left. Would've been a lot cooler if she stayed.

For what it's worth me and my friends have been documenting a lot of things.
I look forward to this! And honestly, it's still "home" to me in my heart.

• Love it
Reactions: Paintman
The last time I was up there was 12 years ago! I expect a lot of change even from that visit.
St John is the new Munster ($, Chicago sports players and safe shopping) and Schererville is the new Merrillville (gun stuff moved west.) Forget Lansing and the south suburbs.

St John is the new Munster ($, Chicago sports players and safe shopping) and Schererville is the new Merrillville (gun stuff moved west.) Forget Lansing and the south suburbs.
Never hung out South anyway. Hobart, Merrillville, Valpo, Portage. Pretty much my stomping grounds with a touch of Schererville.

I think she just sold me a unit..lol
Funny! I was a good salesperson back in the day.

We are waiting on delivery. Mr. Garnet decided to go with the DIY version, because it is really easy to install. The tubing comes pre-charged with coolant. When I lived in FL, the landlord installed mini splits and I loved it; it heated and cooled. The one we are getting is for A/C only, since we heat with radiators.

Nice! I've seen those. Let me know how it works for you. I dropped my electric bill over $100 a month by not using central air and using two window units.
That must have been a relief! We have our highest electric bills in the summer because I like it to be meat locker cold for sleep, lol.

• Hands Clapping
Hey, Mr. Garnetsilver got it handled. Remember when you showed us those pictures of the French door he did ? Top notch.

• Love it
Reactions: garnetsilver