4-15-2021 Thursday Live Chat

Corey Conners hit a hole-in-one at the Masters & Horton's named a donut after him.
173188869_10157560454731330_3682361670635384420_n.jpg

Reactions: Paulm and 7Critter
Good morning all.

We had a bit of a scare last night, just as I was headed to bed, my wife smelled something burning in the garage. I spent the next hour going over the entire house with a flashlight and our thermal imaging camera. I even poked my head up into the attic crawlspace to see if the roofers nicked a wire or something two weeks ago. Never found the source, I set a fan going in the garage and it cleared out quickly with the door open. It smelled just like a burning clutch, brakes, or tires, so could have wafted in there from the main road just one house behind us. Still smelled of it a bit this morning when I left for work, not as bad as last night. There is literally nothing that can burn in the area it smells the strongest.

I did lose an hour of sleep and am feeling it a bit this morning.

As long as it isn't brimstone, I'm happy.

Happy Friday Eve!

Reactions: garnetsilver
When I drink a cola, I drink diet Pepsi, can't stand diet Coke.

Pepsi products have a cinnamon component that Coke lacks.

The regular, sugared soft drinks are too sweet for my taste, I prefer the diet versions. I miss Pepsi Light but it disappeared with saccharin decades ago. That said, I do prefer regular Coke to regular Pepsi, if I drank them.

Reactions: Paulm
For baseball fans, happy Jackie Robinson day. All players will wear the number 42 on their jersey today, which makes it hard to track players, but it's fun. Number 42 today will have a lot of hits, make a lot of outs, and score a lot of runs. :)

mornin' folks, hope everyone is having a great day