4-15-2021 Thursday Live Chat

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
Hiya all. Just stopping by. It's been a long day so I may turn out early tonight. Haven't slept all that well in the past two nights but the weekend is almost here. I'll probably lay low as there's more rain in the forecast for the weekend. Perfect sleep weather.

Hiya all. Just stopping by. It's been a long day so I may turn out early tonight. Haven't slept all that well in the past two nights but the weekend is almost here. I'll probably lay low as there's more rain in the forecast for the weekend. Perfect sleep weather.
Hiya, Wolf. Yup, the weather is changing here as well. Use it to sit back and relax!

Hiya, Wolf. Yup, the weather is changing here as well. Use it to sit back and relax!
It's actually been much more pleasant here lately. We've had highs in the upper 60's to low 70's with little if any humidity. I'm hoping we'll have a mild summer this year but I'm not really holding out for it. We rarely do.

Reactions: Debi
It's actually been much more pleasant here lately. We've had highs in the upper 60's to low 70's with little if any humidity. I'm hoping we'll have a mild summer this year but I'm not really holding out for it. We rarely do.
We just went down again into the 50's and occasional 60/ Now, I'm not bad with that, but the rain has been a bit much lately.

Reactions: Lone Wolf
1618534070888.png

We just went down again into the 50's and occasional 60/ Now, I'm not bad with that, but the rain has been a bit much lately.
It rained all day here yesterday. Nothing too heavy, but a slow and steady rain at about 60 degrees all day.

Happy Thursday!

Attachments

• dd5137fbff355826d11fb0b678792f29.jpg
    dd5137fbff355826d11fb0b678792f29.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 60