4-15-2018 Sunday Live Chat Thread

Press Release: Bob Bain Resigns from Mysterious Matters

Bob Bain, the host of one of the world’s top paranormal podcasts, announced that he is stepping down from hosting his acclaimed program called Mysterious Matters. Bob stated there’s only so many ghost stories, and alien shows a person can do before it becomes redundant. This was also the reason broadcast legend, Art Bell resigned from Midnight in the Desert. And like Art, Bob is handing over the hosting reigns to someone whom Bob believes can shape Mysterious Matters into their own vision with their own Unique hosting style.

The new host is Justin Cancilliere.

Justin’s been the co-host of Paratruth Radio for many years with his cousin Erik.
He takes the reigns proudly and hopes to fill the very big shoes of Bob. He will be airing Mysterious Matter episodes every Friday night at 8 PM EST. Come take a listen to a classic and amazing show with a new flavor.

We wish Bob well with his future endeavors, including an occasional episode of The Bob Bain Show on YouTube.

Reactions: Charleh
Press Release: Bob Bain Resigns from Mysterious Matters

Bob Bain, the host of one of the world’s top paranormal podcasts, announced that he is stepping down from hosting his acclaimed program called Mysterious Matters. Bob stated there’s only so many ghost stories, and alien shows a person can do before it becomes redundant. This was also the reason broadcast legend, Art Bell resigned from Midnight in the Desert. And like Art, Bob is handing over the hosting reigns to someone whom Bob believes can shape Mysterious Matters into their own vision with their own Unique hosting style.

The new host is Justin Cancilliere.

Justin’s been the co-host of Paratruth Radio for many years with his cousin Erik.
He takes the reigns proudly and hopes to fill the very big shoes of Bob. He will be airing Mysterious Matter episodes every Friday night at 8 PM EST. Come take a listen to a classic and amazing show with a new flavor.

We wish Bob well with his future endeavors, including an occasional episode of The Bob Bain Show on YouTube.
Is bob sticking around here?

Reactions: JustinCancilliere
Is bob sticking around here?
As far as I know he is! Bob and I have been friends for a long time. He is the founder of the forum but will always be my friend first and foremost. He's going to be writing, AND he may still do a few Bob Bain podcasts along the way of his own in different topic areas. He's just growing into other creative areas of interest.

As far as I know he is! Bob and I have been friends for a long time. He is the founder of the forum but will always be my friend first and foremost. He's going to be writing, AND he may still do a few Bob Bain podcasts along the way of his own in different topic areas. He's just growing into other creative areas of interest.
He's going to be co-producing the show with me as well to help me out. So I have no doubt he'll be around here. :)

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi