4-14-2023 Friday Live Chat

As soon as I can get this trapped, hummingbird out of my garage, I can cut the grass lol
AAE6EECC-F78F-4957-994D-C97BC6FE3ABB.jpeg

Hummingbird is finally free Jesus that was a chore. She kept landing on the cardboard I was holding up and then she would fly right back up to the ceiling. She did it like six times. Finally I got her under the garage door and kind of urged her to the opening.

Never never slam on the brakes in front of a cop lol. If they catch that on radar, they will fixate on you thinking you are up to something.
My husband always figured they wouldn't catch him on radar. Thus, while traveling through Macon County in Georgia, I warned him it was a speed trap area. I had lived there briefly and knew for a fact it was one place you did not want to speed. Having passed a cop on the side of the road with no radar gun, he laughed and said I was sooo wrong....until we approached a line up of police cars at the side of the road with the police just standing there pointing at cars to pull over. Seems the Bear in the Air was doing all the work that day. Busted!

Hi everyone!

I took the day off. Woke up feeling like I was 95 so asked the boss for the day off, approved. Calling out goes on your record, but this won't because I asked. Would have come in if he really needed me to.
So I was late getting up and late taking my meds. Sinuses are a river. It is most definitely spring!