4-14-2021 Wednesday Live Chat

Castiel (Supernatural) from Wikipedia

Castiel /ˌkæstiˈɛl/ (nicknamed "Cass") is a fictional character portrayed by Misha Collins on The CW's American fantasy television series Supernatural. An Angel of the Lord, he first appears in the fourth season and is used to introduce the theme of Christian theology to the series. In the series, Castiel brings Dean Winchester back from Hell and frequently helps him and his brother, Sam, in their battles with various demons and angels along the way. During his travels with the Winchesters, Castiel develops friendships with both men. As an angel, he possesses a number of supernatural abilities, including the ability to kill demons.[2] Initially, the character demonstrates complete devotion to God and little emotion. However, his interactions and experiences with Dean and Sam, as well as certain revelations about God and his fellow angels, have a humanizing effect on him. This, despite the stress and harm it causes his character, allows him to develop an independent will as the series progresses and helps the show address topics related to free will.
I have a full-size stand-up Castiel in trenchcoat and tie in my bedroom...kinda creepy but i don't care and I say "good morning Cas" and "hiya Cas" a couple times a day and again..I don't care

For WANDS...

Attachments

• 20e2b213afdcf6a19a0ac6b0cae53129.jpg
    20e2b213afdcf6a19a0ac6b0cae53129.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 64
Reactions: WitchAndShaman
BENWAY!!! I liked your response!! Where did it go!

You had a good childhood
You know what Critter, I did. I was quiet, nerdy, frail-looking little waif with delusions I could fly. But I still had kids to play with.

I think my friends might have liked me best because whenever we played Doctor, they always suggested that I pretend to be the cadaver. :skull:

Reactions: 7Critter and Duke