4-13-2023 Thursday Live Chat

I spent most of my day trying to weed through the sites I use for content. Boy...talk about "nothing" out there today! That normally happens on weekends, but during the week there's normally a bit more to be had. And I just refuse to post the stupid stuff like the woman who thought a dying carp was a "sea monster" in her little lake. lol

Reactions: Lynne
IMG_0097.jpeg

I was affected my first night on the ranch. Back in my hotel room at 5 AM and needing to sleep, but things were happening.
I will have much to say on this soon. Need to get retired first, and moved to Bag End, but next winter I will be telling what I know. Unless Season 4 developments get there first, then it will be sooner.

Wow is all I can say for now.

I was affected my first night on the ranch. Back in my hotel room at 5 AM and needing to sleep, but things were happening.
I will have much to say on this soon. Need to get retired first, and moved to Bag End, but next winter I will be telling what I know. Unless Season 4 developments get there first, then it will be sooner.

Can't tell you how much I wanna hear this!

Reactions: GoneWestUtah

I am looking forward to it.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
Well, now I'm even more excited about hearing and seeing more this Tuesday.

Well my friends I am heading off for now. I have a few things to handle before my hubby goes to bed. I will be back later.