4-13-2023 Thursday Live Chat

The contagious nature of whatever is there is what sticks with me. Thinking of the activity as a contagious virus like thing is a new view. It’s like getting tagged and people you come in contact with can be tagged too.
Quantum entanglement. We used to call it tagged and now we have a scientific name for it. And Travis is about as entangled as you can get.

Reactions: Lynne
Quantum entanglement. We used to call it tagged and now we have a scientific name for it. And Travis is about as entangled as you can get.
That is a good term. The spreading from one person to another like a virus really struck a cord with me. When I had poltergeist activity in my room as a teen it was after using the Ouji board but also the person leading the party was an odd person who was later found to be involved with ocult activities. It really gave me pause when I heard this theory. It took a long time to wear off like having to recover from a severe illness.

When I heard how many things Travis had go wrong in his home and health I was shocked.

Reactions: Debi
That is a good term. The spreading from one person to another like a virus really struck a cord with me. When I had poltergeist activity in my room as a teen it was after using the Ouji board but also the person leading the party was an odd person who was later found to be involved with ocult activities. It really gave me pause when I heard this theory. It took a long time to wear off like having to recover from a severe illness.
That's an interesting observation, Lynne..."it wore off".

This is one reason why I don't allow personal stories of demon issues here...the dang phenomena shows up and stuff begins to happen. Discussing it in general terms does not seem to have the same contagious effect.

Reactions: Tworivers71
And I'm back. Needed a Diet Pepsi. I gave the "butler" the night off so it was self serve.
I know , we are servent for everyone else lol. We need Rosey the robot to bring us drinks and snacks.

I know , we are servent for everyone else lol. We need Rosey the robot to bring us drinks and snacks.
lol I'd take a Rosie Robot about now! If she can run the vacuum, she's hired!