4-13-2023 Thursday Live Chat

Not at this time. Since Covid, his "meeting people" has been an online kind of thing.
Ya it’s hard to get back into action after that. It’s worked out tho for him to be around to help you two.

Reactions: Debi
I am so excited to watch this show. Travis’ last interview really has me intrigued. He really has come around to there being a spiritual or sentient unseen power happening there.
I watched that interview and I'm all ready to see what's up. He was really firm and serious about things in that interview.

Reactions: Lynne
O
I watched that interview and I'm all ready to see what's up. He was really firm and serious about things in that interview.
was shocked at how many health issues he has had since the show too

O

was shocked at how many health issues he has had since the show too
The land seems to just bring that on out there. Whatever it is, it's not a healthy thing for some.

The land seems to just bring that on out there. Whatever it is, it's not a healthy thing for some.
The contagious nature of whatever is there is what sticks with me. Thinking of the activity as a contagious virus like thing is a new view. It’s like getting tagged and people you come in contact with can be tagged too.