4-13-2021 Tuesday Live Chat

She was patient, kind and ready to choke you to death a few times...lol
I had never heard of Deb Kauble before. Though perhaps I had if she ever appeared with Art.
You knew of her and that was a great show.

She was patient, kind and ready to choke you to death a few times...lol
Especially the time I speed read a book for key points in 3 hours, made you a really detailed list of good questions, and you asked not a one! lol

I had never heard of Deb Kauble before. Though perhaps I had if she ever appeared with Art.
You knew of her and that was a great show.
The fact a book was written about her but under an alias had not come out to the public. She had kept that kind of quiet. Bud Hopkins did protect her real identity quite well.

We were remembering Art Bell today. Anniversary of his death is today.

Especially the time I speed read a book for key points in 3 hours, made you a really detailed list of good questions, and you asked not a one! lol
I think I did, perhaps not as written down. Maybe not even near the question you wrote down, but I promise somewhere along that interview some of your questions were put out... lol

Reactions: Debi
I think I did, perhaps not as written down. Maybe not even near the question you wrote down, but I promise somewhere along that interview some of your questions were put out... lol
Just giving you a hard time. You would put in a few to humor me. ;bg3

Good friend. Great host.
Not much to say about him beyond that. We know his faults but we all have them.
We remember the good parts after death and that is the way it should be.