4-13-2021 Tuesday Live Chat

I'm breaking myself of the professional, must be the best, habit that I had gotten into.
Just do these shows as I feel like and release them when I am ready.

Reactions: Debi
I'm breaking myself of the professional, must be the best, habit that I had gotten into.
Just do these shows as I feel like and release them when I am ready.
Now, geeeeee. Who might have told you that REPEATEDLY over the last few years???? Mmmmm?

Exactly! OMG...he just talks and talks and basically says nada.
John helped me a lot at the beginning. I used him as a crutch for my lack of talent and ability.
That changed over time, but I needed John for my first show each season. He helped warm me up.

Reactions: Debi
And we wonder why other countries point and laugh...

Mrs. GW made her famous baked spaghetti tonight. Loaded with onions, garlic, beef and saucy, cheesey goodness. Burp. Excuse me!
Sounds like a good dinner.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
Now, geeeeee. Who might have told you that REPEATEDLY over the last few years???? Mmmmm?
I used to have a great producer who worked her ass off and she did a great job of researching and booking guests.
Unfortunately, the host looked at the notes and said ok, looks good. Now let's see what happens. HAHA

I used to have a great producer who worked her ass off and she did a great job of researching and booking guests.
Unfortunately, the host looked at the notes and said ok, looks good. Now let's see what happens. HAHA
She was patient, kind and ready to choke you to death a few times...lol

• Haha
Reactions: DarkMatter