4-13-2018 FRIDAY the 13th PNF Live Chat Thread

You may not know this but if it wasnt for Art this forum would have never been. I would have never met the Bird who kept this going after Bob went on to other things. Wow man, I just cant believe it.
I know he’s the reason this whole thing started. A week or so ago I got reading in the archives. I see his deep involvement here.

I know he’s the reason this whole thing started. A week or so ago I got reading in the archives. I see his deep involvement here.
I'm glad your here Charleh. you fit in.

Reactions: Charleh
Wisdom is given through experience, they say youth is wasted on the young but if you can learn from others mistakes instead of having to make them yourself you have a gift.

Wisdom is given through experience, they say youth is wasted on the young but if you can learn from others mistakes instead of having to make them yourself you have a gift.
I like that. I don’t like making mistakes when I know damn well others made the same mistake

I like that. I don’t like making mistakes when I know damn well others made the same mistake
There are some very hard decisions when you are young. example if you love your wife never betray her, even if the sex goddess of your dreams plops down on your lap because you will lose everything you care about and become a soulless person. Certain ambitions are very strong when you are young. I often think If i were born a eunuch I would have turned out to be a very well respected scientist.

There are some very hard decisions when you are young. example if you love your wife never betray her, even if the sex goddess of your dreams plops down on your lap because you will lose everything you care about and become a soulless person. Certain ambitions are very strong when you are young. I often think If i were born a eunuch I would have turned out to be a very well respected scientist.
Yeah but then you’re a eunuch.

I’ll keep those words in my heart man.

well, probably not a scientist but at least successful.