4-11 Live Chat replacement thread

This is a LOT like mine. I was ready to die but then realised how it would hurt my little brother. Then I felt the huge feeling of love.
This story should have been her main lead in story.

Reactions: Charleh
Dave held it back. He guided the interview an knew where he wanted to end it.
However, knowing of this experience would have made it easier to understand how she connects with the paranormal so well regarding the other stories she's told.

Well tonight was a pretty good interview!

However, knowing of this experience would have made it easier to understand how she connects with the paranormal so well regarding the other stories she's told.
That's true. The book promo stuff would have seemed a little anticlamatic though.
Well tonight was a pretty good interview!
Good ending segment!

Reactions: Debi
That's true. The book promo stuff would have seemed a little anticlamatic though.

Good ending segment!
Might have to listen a second time cuz I didn’t focus half The time

I want to thank you all for joining in tonight!!!! I have to run, as I have a person I'm helping behind the scenes here and need to get back to them. Love to all, and hope to see you guys tomorrow!!!!!

Reactions: Charleh
I want to thank you all for joining in tonight!!!! I have to run, as I have a person I'm helping behind the scenes here and need to get back to them. Love to all, and hope to see you guys tomorrow!!!!!
Goodnight! Best wishes to you both! :)